Thursday, February 28, 2013

Landscape Photos

           This week I had a lot of fun taking landscape photos. I had a hard time the first few days because it was really cloudy and snowing off and on. But this morning I woke up and had a blast because we got a big snow storm and everything looked gorgeous. Everything was covered in snow and was glistening in the early morning light. I got a lot of good shots right on my road and near my house. Unfortunately the snow melted faster than I wanted it to but it was still a lot of fun. I also had a lot of fun trying to find the perfect shot of Barre(where I am from)from the top of the hill. I have one picture that I really liked that I took but it was hard capturing the whole city looking down on it and capturing the real essence of what I was seeing. Although I had some difficulty, I had a blast trying to take as many good pictures as I could. These are a couple of my favorite photos that I took...I love the look of snow!

7 comments:

  1. Hi
    I see that we both took advantage of the snow on the trees this week. It was really beautiful. I like all of them however the second on is my favorite. Great shots. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow on the tree shots. I keep missing it though. It is on the tree when I go to work when I get out it is gone and never on them on the weekend. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel,
    Good landscape shots! It is different to have to take photos with most of the them having snow in them. It really changes the landscape as opposed to what it would be like in the summer or another season. I noticed that with mine, I felt like some were sort of bland since there aren't many colors to work with. Yours are nice because you capture the snow on the trees. The picture overlooking the town is a neat shot!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the scenery you chose to photograph. I especially like the photo looking down on the city. Very nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel,
    I really like your pictures! The trees came out very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, you did a great job with these photos! I really like the photo because of the curves and lines in the photo. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel- I really like the photo with the person on the road. Not only does the road lead your eye but also the electric wires. The person gives another perspective to a cold desolate road - what are they doing there- really gives the photo a feeling. Really great landscapes- nice job.

    ReplyDelete